Monday 7 April 2014

Best Concealer Ever.....Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate WearConcealer



Quite a bold statement to make, but I'm pretty sure that this is it, the best concealer ever, and even better, it's really really cheap! I'm sure most of you out there will have already heard about, or maybe currently using the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. It's a little tube of complete perfection (as the title may suggest!).

It comes in a cute little tube with a foam applicator and is available in four shades. I use shade 2 cool/medium, which is a bit lighter than the foundation I use, but I prefer this, as it gives more of a brightening, illuminating effect when you apply it under the eyes. 

This fabulous little concealer covers dark circles really well, and I should know, mine seem to get darker by the day (thanks kids!). But it's also great for covering scars and blemishes. Again, I can vouch for that, as I still have a few little acne scars from years ago and you can't see them at all when I've used the Lasting Perfection. I also find it lovely for hiding redness around the nose which I always seem to get.

 

The concealer claims to last for 'up to 16 hours', and as I've mentioned in previous posts I don't tend to wear my make-up for 16 hours a day, but this stuff does have some serious lasting power. I'm not a fan of powder, so don't tend to wear it, and this stays put without powdering. I do notice a little bit of creasing under my eyes after a few hours of wear, but I've found this with ALL concealers, and for such a bargain product, this really doesn't bother me at all. I used a Bobbi Brown Corrector for a while before discovering this one, and that doesn't even come close to how great this product it, plus it was around four times the price!

 

The consistency is pretty thick, but it blends in well. For quite a while, I used a brush to blend in concealer! but have since gone back to basics and found that it blends in so much better having just used the fingers to gently blend it in. 

Collection claim that they sell four of these concealers every minute, so it looks as if I'm not the only one that is completely addicted to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment